Transferring files

ABK abk at globalegg.com
Mon Feb 17 21:19:37 PST 2003

I have just purchased a new Mac G4 to add to my home network. I would
like to transfer a number of files from my imac (which is also on the
network) to the G4, particularly the many iPhoto albums that I have set
up. Is there an easy way to do this over the network? If someone can
guide me through the process, it would be much appreciated. Also, I
noticed that each of the albums that I have created may be comprised of
more than one file. Which ones do I need to copy? Thanks very much for
the help.