[G4] Kritter USB

Mr. Paul Shand paulshand at froggy.com.au
Tue Feb 18 18:51:32 PST 2003

Thanks for the reply.  I used that ioexperts software from Version
Tracker and it came up as supported, I think it is the Kritter USB 1.0
but can't really tell yet, I am just guessing.  But Image Capture, I
Movie, I Photo can't see it.

That's why I am looking for a suitable application as IREZ are hopeless
beyond 9.