[G4] USB Hubs - More power

wappling wappling at tampabay.RR.com
Tue Feb 18 23:55:44 PST 2003

RE: hubs and powered hubs,some are 4 port some are seven,Ive seen belkin
prices from $24 to $49 so far, it just depends on what you need.Im useing A
powerbook and a belkin 7 port powered, no problems so far.mine will also
work without the power adaptor if needed,but I have alot of things
attached,and my scanner runs off port power.