[G4] Fitting a Superdrive??

Jim Reamer jna1322 at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 17:13:19 PST 2003

Hello,
    There has been a lot of talk on this topic in the MacDV list.
Staples has had a Cendyne (Panasonic) 105 on sale with a rebate for
some time. This is supposed to be the next SuperDrive type drive. The
experts on that list recommend  that drive for your application. It
should fit, according to that list discussion. You'll notice I'm taking
no responsibility for this answer. I'm not one of the experts. However,
the thread went on for weeks and this was the consensus. The letter 'A'
equates to the number 1 in the A04 designation...A04 or A05 =104 or
105. The final price was something like $170.

Good luck,
Jim