[G4] Processor Upgrade for G4 350 mhz Yikes

Thomas J. Lane tommylane at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 16:07:34 PST 2003

If I had a sawtooth motherboard, I would be in much better shape.
Unfortunately it's a modified G3 motherboard called Yikes.  No AGP graphics.
It seems that they stopped advancing speeds for that model and stopped with
500mhz.  If I had only known.  Maybe it will be a good idea to upgrade it
for some breathing room to wait for a G5 as you say.  Would give me more
time to save money which is an almost impossible thing for me to do.  :)

Thanks.

Tom