[G4] limwire

Ruby Appling wappling at tampabay.RR.com
Sat Feb 22 01:54:59 PST 2003

RE;;thankyou, I got the lastest version before it quit working,the
Limewire player worked,I have not tried doing things while off yet,Ill
try again and see if it works,I just had not thought to try that,before
I would just double click the song and it would load into I-tunes,now I
cannot even import or move or play, most strange,but thanks again