[G4] DVD+R/+RW

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Tue Feb 25 11:02:38 PST 2003

oh, I forgot - if it's not the latest and greatest (at present, dual 1.25GHz) Mac, it ain't a Mac? ;o)  come now, just because someone owns a G3 and subscribes to this list isn't a reason to rib 'em. ;o)

I have a beige G3 desktop at home that, thanks to some of the people who read this thread who have provided great comments and recommendations, now has a G4 processor in it, as well as a USB/firewire card...but technically, didn't come with firewire, and certainly *isn't* a collectible. ;o)  I use it every day at home...and it even plays DVDs!