Grayed out printing

Barb Adams badams at netwalk.com
Thu Feb 27 06:54:43 PST 2003

I have a 733 G4 with 10.2.4. Since I've upgraded, the printing I get
from most of my OS X apps is grayed out and I have to convert
everything to a PDF file in order to print it out right. I can print
just fine from my OS 9.2 apps!

I have an HP LaserJet 4M printer. I've been reluctant to use the Gimp
Print and ESP Ghostscript software in case that complicates things. (I
used it on my identical G4 at home and now I get gibberish when I print
on my Epson Stylus Scan 2500!!!) Anybody else have this problem?

Barb