[G4] Compact Flash Card Unreadable on MAC OS X

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Feb 27 11:26:05 PST 2003

Chris,

You scared me for a while.  I have a credit-card-sized multi-format
card reader (USB), and when I tried it just now, the Compact Flash
from my Canon PowerShot S30 would not mount.  I tried over and over
again, and, FINALLY it mounted.  I am also in 10.2.4, but using a G4
Quicksilver tower.  Maybe if you try a few more times to mount it
before giving up?

--Steve