[G4] Problem with netscape opening multiple windows

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 01:49:09 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/27/03 4:00:15 PM, alain.pilon000 at sympatico.ca writes:

<< On 26/02/2003 23:12, "Tracker at aol.com" <Tracker at aol.com> wrote:I tried that
but it seem to be ignore by netscape

> I suggest that you select the option that you want and restart to make that
selection the default. >  >>

My next suggestion is to try a re-install of Netscape and upgrade to v7.0 or
look for the Opera browser on the internet and download it.

I have tried both browsers and like Opera a bit better because it seems to be
faster. I just haven't had the time to find and read the Opera operator's
manual yet to learn all the tricks and run the program properly.