[G4] Shippiing yet?

TerHuston at aol.com TerHuston at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 07:14:31 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/28/03 8:12:21 AM, bargmann at mindspring.com writes:

<< > Are the new dual 1.42 Power Macs shipping yet? I was told they were
> hoping they would be by now, but haven't heard a peep.

March 13th has been the popular quoted time.  You never know.  Take a
look at the situation with the 17" PowerBook G4.  Its all a crap shoot! >>

They have been quoting me March 20th for several weeks. The retailer even
calls every other week to confirm this (like, what do they know?). I'll be
sure when it actually arrives and not before that.