[G4] Keyboard cleaning

Scott printer at gci.net
Fri Feb 28 13:36:24 PST 2003

I moved at the end of January and when I disassembled my computer for
the move,
I put the keyboard upside down on the top rack of our dishwasher. Then
ran it without
soap. Placed it in front of a box heater for a few hours, and packed it.
It was several
days till I hooked it all back up. No more sticky keys or filthy looks.
Works great.
Just my 2¢ worth.
Scott

P.S. - I believe I got the idea from a previous topic on this list.