[G4] Keyboard cleaning

Ed T abob11 at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 15:54:03 PST 2003

diane wrote:

> They are too far under, in the space above the arrow keys. I pull the
> keys off often to get loose stuff out.
>
> And to whoever said "buy a new keyboard", sheesh. Yeah, my time is
> worth more than a $30 KB. But not the expensive Apple Pro KB if I'm
> on the phone.

Diane, there are 4 very small screws on the back of the KB (F key end)
remove these screws and just lift the top portion of the KB away enough
to blow out any debris that may have found its way under the plastic.
Don't separate too far or you could break the bottom of the plastic
where it attaches to the base of the KB. I hope this explains it well enough.
HTH
Ed T