[G4] Palm Pilot Question

Timothy Pitts tpitts at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 18:28:22 PST 2003

Nothing...until the screen (digitizer) quit accepting input from the stylus.
It was a Handspring Visor Platinum. I even sent is off and had it repaired
for $60...got it back and it worked for 3 weeks before doing the same thing
again. Up to that point, the only thing that I didn't like was that it was
too big (thick), but that (obviously) wasn't my reason for not recommending
it. I have other stories...one of a friend having to return his Handspring
Edge?? (the shiny, brushed chrome looking, thin one) shortly after buying
it. Luckily for him it was still relatively new. Then again lucky for me, I
won mine...still paid $60 to get it repaired though. Now it sits in my
office closet. Your welcome to have it for $30.....any takers....I doubt it,
thus why it sits collecting dust.