[G4] Buying RAM

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 23:16:50 PST 2003

I go to Data Memory Systems for RAM. Their stuff is very reasonably priced
(competitive) and the proper type for your model computer. Also, it's
guaranteed to work or they replace it immediately.

They gave me 2nd day delivery for $8 on my latest order and everything worked
perfectly. Previously, they replaced a pair of SO-DIMMs two times when the
chips were not the right height and didn't fit the space in the my laptop.
Their manufacturer catalogues listed the chip part numbers as being the right
ones for the laptop, but the chips wouldn't fit in the slot opening (too
tall).

Data Mem mailed the replacements immediately upon my phone call with an RMA
label for the return of the wrong sized sets. All that attention, for no
extra cost to me, made me a confirmed customer.

Check out:
    http://www.datamem.com