[G4] Buying RAM

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net.
Sat Jan 4 08:51:59 PST 2003

Hi Diane,

My husband did a little research into this issue for our old G4 and he
was told that if you replace all the chips with faster ones, the
machine will run better.  But if one or more slower chips are mixed in
with the faster ones, the processor will adjust to the speed of the
slower chip.

His suggestion is to go for the faster chip if they aren't that much
more.

Hope this helps,

R. S. Williams