[G4] G4 upgrades on a beige G3 - scsi and printer help?

Jim Morris jpmorris at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 5 19:39:21 PST 2003

I followed this advice as I can't print to my old Stylus 600 now that
I've upgraded from OS 9. This printer has been accessed through a USB
hub for several years. After installing Ghostprint and Giimp-print, I
can now add the 600 to the printer list and select it. Tried a test
page out of Word X but, instead of printing the page, it starts
churning out pages of what I guess is program code (%!PS-Adobe-3.0,
%RBINumCopies, etc).

Any suggestions for me?
Thanks,
Jim Morris