[G4] Lord of Rings for Mac (now Jedi Knight II)

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Mon Jan 6 13:17:34 PST 2003

> From: Peter Payne <peter2 at jlist.com>
> Subject: Re: [G4] Lord of Rings for Mac
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Does anyone know if or when they will be releasing a
>> Lord of the Rings computer game for the Mac? I've been
>> trying so hard to find this that I'll even buy an OS9
>> version!
>>
>> This is one of those times when I get ever so slightly
>> jealous of PC people - the game has already been
>> released on the PC.
>
> I don't know, who makes it? In the same vein, EVERYONE BUY JEDI
> KNIGHT II, it's a great game and I, for one, want to see Aspyr make
> more! Please!
> --

In regards to Jedi Knight II. What machine do you run it on?
It crashes HARD on my G4/400 in X.2 (total freeze) and has issues with 9.2
on the same machine (OpenGL startup error). Seems the Rage Pro isn't
supported. I've added the ATI update 10/02 as per their reccomendation.

But it does run on my G3/9500 with a voodoo 3 card! Choppy but no errors.

John