[G4] Linksys BEFSR41 ver 2 Router

Paul Cooper vze32k8y at verizon.net
Tue Jan 7 07:26:39 PST 2003

I am using another Linksys router (BEFW11s4 ver.2) and it works great.
That being said, understand the company wants nothing to do with macs.
They were most unhelpful about set up and when I had a throughput slow
down issue they consistently blamed my airport card when the real
culprit turned out to be their defective router. So if you are
knowledgeable enough to do your own trouble shooting/set up etc. or if
you have a friend that is then go forth. If not, you might want to find
a company that at least acknowledges that their products work with
macs. My $.02.

Paul