[G4] Linksys BEFSR41 ver 2 Router

mjhanson at mjvance.com mjhanson at mjvance.com
Wed Jan 8 13:23:39 PST 2003

yes, I have the Linksys router 4 port with two macs and a windoze
machine.  Has worked without a problem for more than a year.  It also
networks my three machines.  I need to buy another cable so I can put
my laptop (Sony VAIO) on it too.  I have never had to call tech
support so I cannot comment on how good or bad it is.

mj