Firewall

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Thu Jan 9 16:27:10 PST 2003

I am very happy with my Asante router off a cable modem.  Working fine with
my Quicksilver 733, Powerbook, and old Performas.  Asante has a great hard
copy manual and an even better set of web pages for setup and any
troubleshooting you may need.  Just make sure you get a firmware update
online after you make your initial installation.

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,