[G4] Should my Dad go to Jaguar?

Robert Meadors rmeadors at mac.com
Fri Jan 10 10:45:46 PST 2003

I second this emotion. My sister went from iMac G3/600 to iMac G4/800
in about two months. When going from one machine to the next, she also
went from OS 9 to OS X! She has only a Handspring connected to her
computer but both she and it made it just fine. This is basically her
first computer and she surprises me with what she can accomplish in X!
Push dad on, he will be just fine,

Chris