[G4] Ram and Sys Profiler

David M. Ensteness denstene at mac.com
Sun Jan 12 10:50:16 PST 2003

In 10.0 and 10.1 it was done differently and was not as good as 10.2,
in 10.2 ASP takes all its data directly from a corresponding UNIX
application rather than gathering it itself. I suspect ASP will
continue to improve just as it did in Classic Mac OS. Regarding know
what you bought, well to be honest whoever is selling it can tell you
and knowing before you buy is more important than knowing after.

David