OT: Losing my Apple Stock, Sad

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 16:08:25 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm just in need to vent, I'm sad, because I guess I have to sell my
15 shares of Apple stock. Not because I want to, but because my
"discount" broker (bought twice by other firms) is going to charge
a $25/month fee for small accounts.

We're only looking at about $200 here so you can see the picture.
In 4 months there won't be anything left at all of my stock with
these fees.

I did call Vanguard but it will cost me to set up a brokerage account
with them, too.

I have mutual funds, etc. so I guess I will put the money with them
instead but I'm just feeling depressed, I so loved having a little
Apple stock.

I'm really not into stocks per se, I want to be diversified, so buying
a million more shares of Apple is probably not in the works.

Thanks for listening.

Anne Keller Smith, Webdesign
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net     http://www.earthpigz.com
Please no attachments! Thanks.