[G4] HD mirroring

Charles Turner turnercl at missouri.edu
Tue Jan 14 05:32:21 PST 2003

Also listed on that Apple www page is "Synchronize!" which I use for my
HD-to-HD backups, if that is what you are looking for when you say
"mirroring" (ie. not RAID-0 implemented in software, although that
might be available too somewhere).

I have used Synchronize! under OS9 and I now run it under OSX using the
"X Plus" version of the package. The reason I bought Synchronize! was
because of good user reviews. It has worked well for me with zero
problems.

-ct