[G4] Safari Glitch on FCC Web page

Robert Weller n6ne at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 08:04:15 PST 2003

Richard,

I found the same problem (page content not displaying
correctly) on the FCC ASR (Antenna Structure
Registration) page.  The FCC webmaster has a history
of writing code that runs only on a limited number of
platforms and browsers.  Especially with a beta
browser, there's not much to be done at this stage.  I
sent a bug report to Apple, even though I dunno who is
really at fault!

Bob Weller
==