About the HD Mirroring Post

Fred Thiel thiel at mynewroads.com
Tue Jan 14 16:21:42 PST 2003

I apologize for my somewhat vague and inaccurate post about
"mirroring" my HD. I actually meant to say synchronize my primary HD
with the second one I installed in order to have a viable boot disk
in case of failure of either one. In other words, disk redundancy, I
guess. I am looking into a utility called FolderSynchronizer that
will run from OS9 which is the system I use the most. They offer one
for OSX which I may look into later when I get all my hardware and
software together so OSX will be practical for me. Thanks to
everybody for the help.

Fred