[G4] Need Help, HD and Finder suddenly don't mount

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Fri Jan 17 08:32:14 PST 2003

Are you running Classic? If so go to your System Preferences, click the
"Classic" icon, click the "Advanced" tab, move the slider bar "Put Classic
to sleep when it is inactive for" all the way to "Never".