[G4] Inserting a photo in an email

mjhanson at mjvance.com mjhanson at mjvance.com
Sat Jan 18 07:19:13 PST 2003

Hello : )

When I send pictures to my son (a windoze XP Professionl Outlook
user) and I insert the picture in the msg, he receives the picture as
a BMP although I inserted a JPG.  If I send it as an attachment, he
receives the JPG that I sent.

In my settings for sending attachments, I have enabled Apple Double.
I have never been told that my pictures were not received by windoze
users.  I am using Eudora 5.1

I also have 2 windoze box, one running XP and the other running Win
98.  XP is part of my network and everytime I turn it on, there are
notices of updates for the system it wants to download now.  I am
paranoid about virus stuff on the windoze so I don't allow it on the
internet at all.  I like my mac, I can turn it on and just use it
without shutting down a number of persistent notices.  Macs rule!!

Hope this helps.

mj