[G4] G4 RAM drive

John Pugh pughimag at att.net
Mon Jan 20 09:49:23 PST 2003

Thanks Dan - That's exactly what I meant. I suspected as much. I recently
committed to the $49 to get iLife. I have so many videos and digital photos
I need to get them on to DVD, not to mention backups. I have the latest
version of OSX so it looks like I will need to get the Pioneer drive which
is ATA compatible. The X4 speed of the A05 will be nice.

There appears to be a red box and a blue box version. I'm not sure what the
difference, is any, is but I'll let you know what I find out.

Here are two web page references I have:

http://www.pioneer-eur.com/eur/product_detail.jsp?product_id=2407&taxonomy_i
d=45-104
http://store.yahoo.com/supermediastore/pioneer-dvr-a05.html

Best, John