[G4] G4 RAM drive

John Pugh pughimag at att.net
Mon Jan 20 10:32:21 PST 2003

Here's a post from the Mac discussion groups on iMac....under iDVD external
DVD drives (not supported)

The link below offers a very good description with excellent pictures for
installing the Pioneer A05 (aka: Pioneer DVD 105) as a replacement for
existing internal CDRW drives in the Power Mac G4:
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/install_superdrive_g4.html

Discussion group on iMac:
http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?14@110.HRfPasUzfqM.4@.3bbdb7f2/34

John