[G4] Safari vs. iCab vs. Sherlock vs. Explorer vs....

Craig Turner cwt4885 at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 21 09:37:25 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 11:43 PM, Winsor Crosby wrote:

> ....... Too bad. It has a level of control that the others don't come
> close to. I am very happy with Safari except that it does not work
> with URL Manager Pro.
>
> Winsor Crosby
> Long Beach, California, USA

Winsor,

There is a version of URL Mgr Pro that does work with Safari, that
allows you to set Safari as the default browser. Although shared menus
is not yet part of Safari, you can start up URL MGr Pro and, by
clicking on its icon in your dock, bring up your URLs in a list taken
from your default document.

Check it out at their web site!

Craig Turner