[G4] Safari vs. iCab vs. Sherlock vs. Explorer

J J jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 21 15:18:47 PST 2003

wappling wrote

"Safari-I hope they dont mess it up adding too
many features that ruin
the stability,I prefer reliability over features.
just my opinion"

The only features I really want on Safari is a
toggle to let me see all cookies before accepting
and the subsequent list of "never accept" cookies
from this particular site. And the Apple KeyChain
integrated. I sent a bug report in asking for
these very thing. If we all ask they will probably
implement it in the final versions.

I really hate IE and use Netscape for real but it
uses it's own keychain. Mail and Safari are on the
second machine-I really like them.

jj