Radius IntelliColor Display/20e

Richard Kriss kriss at gbronline.com
Wed Jan 22 13:10:48 PST 2003

I got lucky and inherited a BIG Radius IntelliColor Display/20e to use.
Anybody know the URL for a Radius web page where I can find out if a special
driver is needed for OSX 10.2.3? Something tells me Radius may be out of
business.

It came with a cord that plug into the back of my G4-400's VGA port but the
other (display side) goes to a PC port.  The display has another port
labeled for Macintosh but I don't seem to have the right cable. I tried the
System Preferences Monitor and got it running on 1024 x 768 Hz but it is
dimmed.  Only the 800 x 600 options are highlighted. Something tells me I
need to get a cable or adapter to use the Mac port....what ever that is on
the back of the Radius IntelliColor Display/20e.

Bigger is better.....I like the 20 inch display and it seems to be working.