[G4] [OT] tax software preferences?

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Thu Jan 23 05:50:09 PST 2003

	Jim, et al-
		What you have missed is that TurboTax has added a "feature" that locks your copy to one computer and one computer only.  Granted, it is an anti-piracy feature, but it shouldn't prevent you from having it on more than one computer.  There is nothing that prevents them with this reporting feature, for example, to audit your computer for whatever software you have on it.

		I'm voting with my wallet.

	Jay