[G4] printer problems in 10.2

Henry Aubert hedteach at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 15:16:48 PST 2003

I installed the new OSX V10.2 on my G4 and every thing
went smoothly untill I tried to set
up my printer and it will not see it, it will hook up
to other like printers on my network but
will not see my classroom printer in OSX, 10.2 but
when I go back to 9.2 classic it see it
and works great.  I reinstalled the system and it
still not seeing the printer, when i look for
the printer i find it in the home file and it has a
big X on it, any suggestions?  I need my
printer to work in 10.2 it is a real hassle to swich
every time I want to print something to
9.2
Thanks
hedteach at yahoo.com