What's the Problem?

M mgarrelts at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 13:40:12 PST 2003

I have a friend who has a G4, 867mhz tower.  He calls
it the silver bullet, so it is possibly a Quicksilver.
 Then last night it broke.  He has X on it, but not
Jaguar.  It won't start at all, he says even no
startup bong.  He's checked the battery, reset the
CUDA, made sure all RAM and cards were seated ok, even
though he did not have the case open previous to this
incident.  This is his quote about the startup "It's
like it's working its way through the sequence, then
goes slow and the superdrive buzzes.  Then nothing but
sightly slower fans and the LED on.  Video never goes
on."

I know this is sketchy, but does anyone have any
ideas?

TIA, Melinda

=====
Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong...but I doubt it