DVD-RAM in a firewire case?

Sean Collins sean at hogheaven.com
Sun Jan 26 08:24:52 PST 2003

Thanks Jim!

Since my original post, I've discovered that some of those who have
had success w/this combination did so by running a vendor supplied
utility which allowed them to set an advanced flag which  enables
"detect drives with non-standard signatures".

I would guess this utility is part of the Oxford 911 developers kit.
My FW case came with no software, so I'm off to try and find a copy
of it.