[G4] Can't Access the Internet Via OS 10.2.3, But can via OS9.2.2

Michael L. Brown brownml at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 26 14:44:38 PST 2003

I tried some of the solutions mentioned in the link you provided,
without any success, then I ran Cache Out X from
http://nonamescriptware.com/. Worked like a charm and I definitely
will invest the $29 shareware fee. I have been working on this
problem for most of 30 hours straight through, and my wife is
torqued. Was my turn to cook supper, fix the loud hum in one of the
kitchen lights, etc.

Thanks,  Mike

--
Almost never pointless.