More on issue of no support for Mac OS at the FCC

Richard Kriss kriss at gbronline.com
Mon Jan 27 10:44:45 PST 2003

The following is a copy of my note to suggesting a caution blurb that the
FCC does not currently support online applications via Macintosh computers.

I don't have a dog in the fight but there is some problem that none of the
Mac operating systems contains the required Java scripts.  The problem is
not unique to Safari on IE5.2.2.  There must be some issue between Sun and
Apple over Java scripts.  I don't have a dog in the fight so I was force to
switch to a PC to the online registration.