[G4] Apple OS Not Compatible with FCC Web

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 12:52:32 PST 2003

If every PC user would just buy a mac this problem would not be...

No seriously government based web pages should be ensured compatibility
with all platforms and browsers regardless. Information on those pages
should be available to all users regardless.

Why are we concerned with the FCC web page if i may ask?

  This stuff will change hopefully with the increase of mac market share
percentages.