[G4] To buy or not to buy? This is my question....

Vernon LeMoignan arrow at oanet.com
Sat Jul 5 09:23:36 PDT 2003

In the 13 tests, the 1MB machine won 5 times and 2MB machine won 8.

of the 8 wins only 2 were significant and both were hard disk related
(copying large folders). It is likely
that the hard disk was the difference here not the cache.

All in all I think having 2MB cache is better, I just don't think it
makes enough difference to worry about.

Vern.