[G4] URGENT Need MAC help desperately

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 21:39:56 PDT 2003

I would ask if it has been recommended that you perform a "Clean install" of
the OS? It appears to me that you have a corrupted system and need to clean
out all the corruption before you can continue in any manner.

Either a reformatting of the drive or a "Clean install" of the OS might
eliminate your thread miscount. If you are in a time crunch, this might be the
temporary answer and allow you to do whatever you need for the immediate future.

As soon as possible, you should consider erasing and reformatting your hard
drive. A fresh start is the best.