[G4] URGENT Need MAC help desperately

Paula Bright paula at crazedcowboys.com
Sun Jul 6 09:34:51 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 5, 2003, at 09:39 PM, Tracker at aol.com wrote:

> I would ask if it has been recommended that you perform a "Clean
> install" of
> the OS? It appears to me that you have a corrupted system and need to
> clean
> out all the corruption before you can continue in any manner.

At the moment, they seem to think Disk Warrior could handle it just
fine, IF I can get a working disk image and add DW to it on a startup
CD...

I could then be more sure to have all my backups rather than the most
important only, which is what I have now...

Thanks, and I will dEFINITELY to do as you suggest in the near
future...but first I have to solve this specific problem...

Thanks for taking the time---I really appreciate it.

Paula