[G4] URGENT Need MAC help desperately

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jul 6 11:15:54 PDT 2003

Disk Warrior may not help at all. In OS X Disk Warrior is a lot less
helpful than it was in OS 9. Do the Groucho suggested 10.2.6 COMBO
update over the existing system. That is your best bet at accomplishing
the fix. It's worked for me in the past. Use the COMBO updater rather
than the incremental 10.2.6 updater. It will do a better job of making
sure all is fixed properly.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>