[G4] keyboards

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jul 7 14:48:03 PDT 2003

I love the MacAlly iKey USB keyboard. It feels a lot better to me than
the Apple brand keyboards.

Has a power switch on it that can be used to bring up the RESTART
SLEEP  CANCEL  SHUT DOWN buttons that the Apple keyboards no longer
have. F12 and Option F12 work as optical ejection keys. Only $29 I
think. Been using mine since mid 1999 - four years with no problems.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>