OSX Bootable Only Question

Ron Michael ronmicha at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 20:13:41 PDT 2003

I'm looking at buying one of the G4s now being discounted. I should know the
answer to this but I don't. Apple has confused me with the "OSX Bootable
Only" models as opposed to the ones that are OS9 and OSX bootable. I want to
hang on to quite a few of my OS9 programs. Does the "OSX Bootable only" come
with Classic mode and can I run my OS9 stuff that way? Can I switch from OSX
and OS9 (Classic?) back and forth? Can I put 9.2.2 on a separate drive
and/or partition and switch back and forth that way, on the "OSX Bootable
Only" model? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Ron