[G4] Problems With Browsers

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Fri Jul 11 19:55:34 PDT 2003

personally, i never use auto fill. the less my computer knows about me
(especially when it is connected to the internet) the better.  on top
of that, who knows whether M$ is getting any of this information about
you and even worse than that whether a delinquent could obtain this
information (can anyone say .NET "bug" allowing easy access to credit
card numbers???)  the internet is not secure, and M$ products are even
worse, so i prefer to keep all pertinent info in my head rather than on
my computer/in my browser.

sandor