G4--prices?

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Tue Jul 15 13:41:13 PDT 2003

I recall a thread very recently that there was something specific to
look for when picking up a G4 now that G5 is almost here...

I had no interest, as I will have my 'puter for some time to come...but
now my un-knowledgeable friend is about to buy one...DOH....should have
paid attention...

Our concern is--I recall you said some are being palmed off as more
"powerful" than they actually are inside--some kind of mini-scam...what
should we be tuned in to and watch out for?

Sorry to have missed the thread---who knew she'd suddenly decide!

Paula
http://crazedcowboys.com  <---so very in progress...YIKeS. I'm
struggling...with my new design, but it isn't up yet.