[G4] G5 TV Ad Distasteful & Disturbing

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Jul 16 04:58:47 PDT 2003

mmm, seems like a bit of an overreaction to me. i think the ad is
completely goofy, but i have seen cocoa puff (its a US breakfast
cereal) ads with the same kind of  "violence and destruction"

the ad does seem VERY un-apple like, which in my mind is the bigger
travesty. apple ingenuity has always kicked ass, but that ad feels
along the same lines as the "dell dude" ads.

sandor